In this edition of Affiliate Buzz, James chats with Geno Prussakov, award-winning affiliate marketing expert and author of 2 affiliate marketing guides, about his upcoming event, Affiliate Marketing Days. Listen in as Prussakov shares details about this niche conference.
What makes this affiliate marketing conference so unique is that the event is geared toward those who manage affiliate programs. While there is an abundance of events and resources available for affiliate marketers, Affiliate Management Days is the only function of its kind.
The event boasts an expert panel of speakers, kicking off with Taylor Barr’s session on starting an affiliate program. Attendees will learn how to launch and manage a successful affiliate program that brings in more sales as affiliates market your business for you. Speakers will talk not only about what’s worked for them, but also what not to do. They’ll share case studies from industry experts on what works and what doesn’t from affiliate program managers who have actually been there.
Past attendees of AM Days include wildly successful brands such as Amazon.com, Best Buy, Commission Junction, Ebay, Google, LifeLock, and Plum District.
Gain Expert Insight on Running a Successful Affiliate Program
The speakers at Affiliate Management Days 2012 offer a comprehensive variation of expertise.
- Rebecca Madigan will lead the keynote, Navigating Big Issues, offering a look at the “big picture” on running your affiliate program.
- David Szetela will speak on the topic of Search, Affiliates, and the Future of Personal Computing. Learn how to keep up with the ever-changing advances in the web and what it means for your business.
- Brad Geddes, leading the keynote Building a Brand When No One Cares Who You Are, will talk about about how to get started building a solid brand for your business and increase customer loyalty and engagement.
- As well as 29 more speakers, all leaders and stars in the affiliate marketing industry. They’ll share readily applicable knowledge on managing and growing your affiliate program.
Many other valuable topics will be discussed as well, making the event a hub of opportunities for attendees.
- Learn all about the legal issues behind affiliate program management, including affiliate marketing fraud as well as legislative issues.
- Take advantage of networking opportunities for affiliate managers.
- Learn to inspire your team of affiliate marketers.
- Get informed about landing page optimization and improving conversion rates.
- Learn to set up and automate your affiliate program.
- Gain techniques for recruiting and communicating with passionate and successful affiliate marketers.
- Learn about new innovations in affiliate programs and find out which tools will help give your program a leading edge.
- Get access to exclusive networking opportunities throughout the conference, including two hour-long lunch discussion groups, as well as a more informal morning networking session each day of the event.
- Who should attend this one-of-a-kind event?
As the only event specifically dedicated to affiliate management, AM Days offers valuable insight to professionals who are looking to use affiliate programs to bring in new customers and increase sales.
- Affiliate program managers
- Merchants who run affiliate programs
- Digital marketing managers
- Internet marketing consultants
- Vendors who cater to affiliate marketers
- Merchants who are just starting to look into affiliate marketing to grow their business
The event will take place in Ft Lauderdale, FL on Oct 9-10, 2012 at the beautiful Bonaventure Resort and Spa. As the only conference of its type, Affiliate Management Days 2012 is truly a must-attend event. To stay informed about the event, visit the event web page at www.affiliatemanagementdays.com. You can also follow AM Days on Twitter and connect on Facebook.