In the edtion of the Affiliate Buzz James Martell chats with his wife Arlene about the often confusing lingo and language of affiliate marketing by exploring common terms and definitions and at look at the industry players.
They begin with a discussion about the upcoming busy fall and Winter confernce schedule and the importance of understanding the many three, four and five letter acronyms that are bantered about by speakers and long time affiliates.
James & Arlene have been to all of the industry conferences so they are in a great position to briefly describe what each conference is about and their experiences attending.
- CJU - September 21st-23rd - Santa Barbara, CA
- Blog World Expo - October 15th-16th - Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
- ShareASale Think Tank - October 18th-20th - The Ritz-Carlton, San Fransisco, CA
- PubCon - November 8th-11th, 2010 - Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
- AffCon2010 - December 8th-10th 2010 - The Fairmont Turnberry Isle, Miami, FL
- Affiliate Summit West 2011 - January 9th-11th - Wynn - Las Vegas, NV
*See video from past events, click here!