In this episode of the Affiliate Buzz, James and Arlene Martell share their secrets for fast tracking any project and making more money without having to burn the midnight oil. They share lessons they have learned and discuss why many people should stop working so hard.
They talk about "focusing on building a business that works, so you don't have to". They challenge you to set the goal to take control of your schedule and build freedom and not to bury yourself into your business. Think about what it was like when you were a child – summers free to do whatever you want!
How to Fast Track a Project
When you start a business or job, do you tend to work 12-14 hours day after day because you don’t know what you are doing? Looking back 20 years, for James, it was a necessity because he did not have the money to invest in freelancers for help. Plus, there were not a lot of freelancers around who were cost-effective to hire. So, how to fast track a project?
Today, there are Websites (Upwork) that offer links to millions of freelancers available to assist businesses. Companies should not be resistant to outsourcing. If you can't do or fix something, or don’t have enough time, post a project to one of these sites. Make more money without working late into the night.
Part of the reason why we go into business is to make money and for more time freedom. You don’t have to do everything yourself. Or you may not have the skill set to do a task. Learn how to fast track a project. Don’t make the mistake of not trusting others to do some of the work. Point them in the right direction, and let them do what they do best.
The quality of outsourced work can be great. You can see samples of freelancers’ work and client feedback before you hire them. You can outsource overseas, which costs much less than hiring locally. Working with freelancers is like a well-oiled machine. You end up saving time and money. Outsourcing is the #1 talent we should master.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Who should outsource - anyone working online to increase productivity/profits and accelerate their growth
- When to outsource - anytime, especially if you are stuck on a project or have a deadline and need help
- What to outsource – anything and everything from writing projects to software development
- Outsourcing Secrets Revealed helps you write and post job descriptions
- Master outsourcing to be more productive and spend less money
- To watch a recording of the Webinar on how to apply strategies to attract repeat customers who refer their friends, please send an email to helpdesk
- Upwork offers access to millions of freelancers available for various projects, including graphic design, writing, and social media.
- To learn how to post a project properly, take the "Outsourcing Essentials Course." For more information, email Helpdesk or call 1-604-542-0747.