In this edition of the Affiliate Buzz, James Martell talks with Darren Little, VP of Marketing for Vice President of Marketing for Advanced Gaming Technologies, and GIC Global Entertainment about the power of visualization, attraction marketing, and how to fire your boss in the next 30 to 90 days and quitting your day job. Darren is the founder and CEO of Bingo.com and co-founder of Blackjack.com.
Path to Personal Development
Have you ever considered quitting your day job? If yes, it involves a path to personal development, which is centered around affiliate marketing, network bargaining, online marketing, and other forms of direct sales. Whether you have a brick-n-mortar store or a work at home business, to earn a 7-figure or more income, you must recognize your power as a leader to be able to rise to the top.
Also, visualization is a key to your success. Recognize the power of visualization related to winning. You have to be a millionaire in your mind before the money shows up in your account. If you want to own your dream car someday, then go sit in a Bentley now. However, for visualization to work, you must feel worthy, deserving, love yourself, and have healthy boundaries in place to create whatever reality you want. Then, you will know how to fire your boss.
How to Fire Your Boss
The fastest way to any type of success is to surrender your pride and ego. Find a mentor who can put you on the fast track. Shadow them. Then, understand that you are in the personal development industry and there is a massive market of people already sold on your business model.
Learn how to sell by talking to and about the clients, not your products or company - it is all about polarity. Don’t harass them. Don’t get rejected. Generate leads by solving the pain points faced by clients. Provide a solution to the problem. That way, you discover how to fire your boss and be your own boss!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Make the deal better for the other person/client. Reposition a product to benefit everyone.
- Know the numbers and 7-figure model to use to make a full-time income.
- Differences between personal development and other industries. Understand the rules and do’s/don’ts.
- Know the difference between business models and how to communicate with clients related to affiliate marketing, online marketing, and other direct sales.
- Waking trance is when you are exploring and reaching for something when vulnerable. You are told “No!” Don’t let that fill up your subconscious mind.
- To find out more about Darren Little, go to workwithdarrenlittle.com or his blog at darrenlittle.com.
- Find out about Tony Robbins and his Unlimited Power infomercials.
- Learn about the Fast and Furious movie series to discover how you can incorporate a theme into your marketing.
- Read the Celestine Prophecy and What the Bleep Do We Know!? to learn more about the waking trance.