Welcome to another edition of Affiliate Buzz, and join James Martell and Captain Tony Valentino to hear a discussion on ‘A Simple Plan for earning $10,000 a Month Serving SmarterLocal Businesses’. Tony Valentino is a special guest who’s a local customer acquisition specialist and a serial entrepreneur. Today, he joins James to talk about how to start a local marketing agency and earn big money by serving local customers. Welcome to another edition of Affiliate Buzz, and join James Martell and Captain Tony Valentino to hear a discussion on ‘A Simple Plan for earning $10,000 a Month Serving SmarterLocal Businesses’. Tony Valentino is a special guest who’s a local customer acquisition specialist and a serial entrepreneur. Today, he joins James to talk about how to start a local marketing agency and earn big money by serving local customers.
Tony is an "academic geek" and has a degree in Electronics who is a Yacht Captain by profession. He currently lives in Bahamas who still works on boats and takes people to nice beaches around the world. His boating career spans 30 long years. He has been studying internet marketing and search engine optimization for more than 10 years. He also learned how to build high-quality websites that market to the right audience and to drive profitable traffic.
How to Start a Local Marketing Agency
Do you know you can make a big buck selling Internet marketing services to local businesses? Those skills which you already possess as an Affiliate/ Internet marketer can be a big win for these local businesses. The local electronics’ store, mattress’ stores and local other businesses are at the verge of closing down due to competition from the ‘Amazons’ especially due to lack of marketing skills on the Internet.
In this episode, James and Tony talk about how they got in touch with potential clients through simple questions and casual conversations. Some of these clients ask for more services or refer to other businesses. Their Smarter local partner program is a good place to start where marketing to local businesses is taught using free podcast episodes, webinars and others. They make it seem a breeze of how to start a local marketing agency.
Outsourcing Your Work to Low Cost Freelance Professionals
You might be wondering how to start a local marketing agency; the infrastructure, the employees and all the other stuff you’ll have to manage. Now, there’s Good News! Low cost freelance talent is at your disposal that became available because of the advent of Internet. Especially, people from low cost Asian and African countries are readily available. With a little bit of searching and patience on websites like Upwork or Fiverr you can have someone with almost equal expertise as a local and you pay him less than 20% of what you’d pay a local person. You can communicate on a daily basis like in an office setting using Skype or Zoom though he is hundreds or even thousands of miles away from you. No office space, no employees to manage. And, after all this, you walkway with a clean 70% of all the margins.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The market potential for those with skills in Affiliate Marketing
- How to earn $200-$400 without leaving your desk
- How you can transfer skills learned in the Affiliate Marketing space to serve local businesses
- The type of customers an Affiliate Marketer can attract and how it can be a big win for these local businesses because of the knowledge of an Affiliate Marketer
- How to find clients
- What's the level of profitability for Marketers while serving these local clients
- The portability for Marketers of being able to serve businesses. Portability meaning being able to talk and serve people without meeting them face to face.
- How podcasting can be a tool to drive new business to your door
- How James Martell got into Podcasting
- How services are fulfilled, how much time needs to be spent working with a particular client
- Who ideal clients are and what it takes to become a smarter local partner
- How you can outsource all of your work to low cost freelance professionals
- What's included in the smarter local partner program
- How to have a happier and more profitable 2018