In the episode of the Affiliate Buzz, James Martell talks to Brian Messenlehner about how to turn your WordPress website into a mobile App. Brain is the Co-founder of AppPresser.com, a WordPress based framework for building iOS and Android Apps. With more people accessing the Internet using mobile devices surpassing that of computers, paying attention to what's available in the App space is time well spent.
The Types of Apps That Can Be Developed
The applications are endless but you can use AppPresser to build an App to compliment your website. Perhaps you have a WordPress blog that you want more exposure to. AppPresser allows you to build an app from any WordPress website. Some examples include: church apps, school apps, event and conference apps, BuddyPress apps, WooCommerce apps etc.
The Benefits of Having an App
Brian explains that an App provides "More doorways to your content". If you are developing an audience, this is an excellent way to interact. If you need to send out a new piece of content or blog post, a push notification goes out to anyone who has your App on their phones, giving them instant access to the new content. You can also increase revenues by selling Apps to your existing clients.
In This Episode You Learn:
- How AppPresser works to turn your WordPress website into a mobile App
- How he got started making IOS apps
- The types of Apps that can be built
- How much time it takes to put an App together
- What technical skills you need to know to use AppPresser
- How to increase revenues by selling apps to clients
- Launching your App to the App stores
- Using AppPresser to access all the native mobile features available
- How to sign up to AppPresser to build your App
- Using App previewer to see what your App will look like on your device