Welcome to another edition of The Affiliate Buzz, where affiliate marketers come to be inspired, informed and motivated to succeed. Arlene is away this week, but James is joined the CEO of TargetChoice, Dmitriy Kruglyak.
Dmitriy Kruglyak is CEO of TargetChoice, a performance marketing company that specializes in Internet traffic generation and monetization. They develop their own online properties and products, to generate leads and sales by driving traffic through a variety of paid, organic and email marketing channels.
Prior to launching his own businesses, Dmitriy held a variety of product development and marketing positions in the Silicon Valley, including helping E.piphany Software deliver a marketing CRM product which won #1 ranking by the Gartner Group, drove the company from $0 to $200M and led to a successful IPO. Today, Dmitriy will talk with James about full funnel marketing making maximum use of the data available through Facebook.
So Much Data, So Little Time
Dmitriy combined his marketing experience with his software development know how to create something that allows you to actually use all the data that Facebook is collecting. In fact, he’s developed strategies to optimize that data to reach every level of your sales funnel. Specifically, Dmitriy will tell us how to:
- Make sure your not missing out on the best Facebook opportunities
- Meld Facebook advertising with your email marketing campaign
- Monetize your customer data assets
- Create a look-a-like audience based on your existing customers
Clicks and Conversions and Look-a-Likes, Oh My!
There are some really exciting things about Facebook. It’s huge! It has a gazillion features!
And there are some really challenging things about Facebook. It’s huge. It has a gazillion features.
Facebook is a great option for engaging your existing customers who may be feeling overwhelmed or disenchanted by the amount of email that arrives in their inbox. It can also be great way to prospect for new customers, targeted new customers. Dmitriy will explain how Facebook can take an your email list, analyze the characteristics of your customers and then provide you with an “audience” of people who share those characteristics. Sounds awesome, right? But even knowing all that, you’ll still be left with a lot of questions:
- How big of a look-a-like audience do you want? One percent of U.S. Facebook users? Two percent?
- Which ads will function best with that “audience”?
- Should you test various ads with subsections of your audience?
- How much of your budget should be dedicated to prospecting with this targeted audience? How much to advertising to those who are already in your funnel? How much to do up sales with existing customers?
- How can you exclude your existing customers from your prospecting and retargeting campaigns?
Overwhelmed yet? The good news is that there’s plenty of data available to answer those questions. However, as Dmitriy assures us, if you want to take advantage of all that Facebook provides, you won’t be physically, mentally, or emotionally able to. That’s where automation comes in. Dmitriy’s combined knowledge of software development and affiliate and pay for performance marketing make him the perfect person to develop an app that can turn your data into sales.
Hot Off the Presses
You heard it here first! Dmitriy’s software - TargetChoice, which is currently in the pre-release stage, will be available for self serve, not just managed services providers. For more information check out https://www.facebook.com/targetchoiceapp/