James Martell is an Internet pioneer who first discovered the lucrative world of affiliate marketing in 1999. He is a self-taught Internet entrepreneur and a leading expert in affiliate marketing, SEO, outsourcing and podcasting. James' accomplishments over the years have included:
- holding the 1st ever organized training classes on the Subject of affiliate marketing in early 2001
- author of top-selling "Affiliate Marketers Handbook" — first released 2002 (now known as the Affiliate Marketers BootCamp)
- launched the 1st ever and longest running podcast in the affiliate marketing industry, the "Affiliate Buzz" in the Spring of 2003 (now a weekly show on WebmasterRadio.FM)
- started the 1st ever online bootcamp - the Affiliate Marketing BootCamp first present in late 2006 (latest update 2013)
- author of Online Success for NON-TECHIES - How to Take Your Business, Hobby or Profession to the Internet!
- creating more than 300 hours of audio and more than 50 hours of video training on the subject
- creator of "Coffee Talk", an ongoing series of interviews with experts from within the Internet marketing industry
- releasing the Affiliate Marketers "SUPER BootCamp", including weekly lesson plans, twice monthly live Q&As and an interact 24/7 member chat forum
- launched The School of Internet Marketing in 2012, including weekly lesson plans, twice monthly live Q&As and an interact 24/7 private Facebook Group, plus released two specialty courses including Outsourcing Essentials and Guest Blogging Mastery
- released two additional specialty courses including Email Marketing 101 and the Daily Traffic Blueprint, plus the latest edition of his Affiliate Marketers BootCamp (most recently updated in 2013) among other tutorials and trainings
- developed Podcasting Mastery - How to Create a Podcast that Speaks to Your Idea Client (...in 4 Weeks or Less!) which is scheduled to be released in January of 2015
James is a successful author, publisher, podcaster, speaker and the VP of Marketing of Clearbrook Web Services Inc. James is a sought after speaker and has spoken at numerous events including Commission Junction University, Affiliate Summit, The System Seminar, Affiliate Convention, AffCon, eComXpo, Pubcon and the Digital River LAB to name a few.
Residing in a seaside community south of Vancouver, B.C. Canada with Arlene, his wife of 30 years, and his four children, Adam, Justin, Shelby and Victoria (and two new granddaughters). James has created a life that allows for more free time to spend with his family.