James Martell is an Internet pioneer who discovered the lucrative world of affiliate marketing in 1999. He is a self-taught Internet entrepreneur and a leading expert in affiliate marketing, natural search engine optimization and outsourcing. James' accomplishments over the years have included:
- Holding the 1st Ever Training Classes on the Subject of Affiliate Marketing in 2001
- Author of Top-Selling "Affiliate Marketers Handbook" — First Released 2002 — Now in THIRD EDITION!
- Created 1st Ever and Longest Running Podcast in the affiliate marketing industry, the "Affiliate Buzz" in the Spring of 2003
- Started the 1st Ever Online BootCamp for Affiliate Marketing in 2006
- Author of Online Success for NON-TECHIES - How to Take Your Business, Hobby or Profession to the Internet!
- Creating More Than 150 Hours of Audio and More than 50 Hours Of Video Training on the Subject
- Creator of "Coffee Talk", an Ongoing Series of Interviews With Experts from within the Internet Marketing Industry
- In 2008, James Released the Affiliate Marketers "SUPER BootCamp", Including Weekly Lesson Plans, Twice Monthly Live Q&As and Interact 24/7 Member Chat Forum
- In 2012, James Launched The School of Internet Marketing,
James is a successful author, publisher, podcaster, speaker and the VP of Marketing of Clearbrook Web Services Inc. James is a sought after speaker and has spoken at events that include Commission Junction University, Affiliate Summit, The System Seminar, 10 Golden Rules BootCamp, Affiliate Convention, AffCon, eComXpo, Pubcon and the Digital River LAB.
Residing in a seaside community south of Vancouver, B.C. Canada with Arlene, his wife of 29 years, and his four children, Adam, Justin, Shelby and Victoria, James has created a life that allows for more free time to spend with his family.