"James Martell speaking to the top Internet marketers for 1&1 Internet, the world’s largest Web hosting company, in Valencia, Spain, where they were attending the Louis Vuitton Cup, a pre-qualifying yacht race for the America's Cup."
Booking James Martell to Speak at Your Event, to Your Group, Or as a Guest on Your Podcast, Guarantees You a Win!
James Martell is creator of one of the first 1 million dollar ebooks, host of one of the very first podcasts (since 2003), author of several business and marketing books, creator and instructor behind numerous courses, founder of The School of Internet Marketing, founder of jambMEDIA - the podcasting company, and a specialist in Internet marketing, outsourcing and podcasting.
- Outsourcing Essentials: The Secrets to Building Your Business By Leveraging Freelance Talent to Explode Your Profits!
- Podcasting Success for NON-TECHIES! The 12-Part Formula for Developing a Podcast That'll Impress All Who Hear It!
- Guest Blogging Mastery: How to Build Massive Exposure, Quality Backlinks, and Top 10 Rankings for Your Website with Less Effort
- Affiliate Marketers BootCamp: The 8-Steps You MUST Follow to Succeed with Affiliate Programs on the Internet!
Books By James Martell:
- Online Success for NON-TECHIES: How to Take Your Business, Hobby or Profession to the Internet!
- Small Business Blueprint for Online Success: Getting Your Business Online - From Breaking Ground to Going Mobile and Beyond!
- Outsourcing Essentials for Podcasters: The Secrets to Hiring Freelance Talent on a Beach Hut Budget
“James is a one of a kind – an Internet marketing rock star. When he has spoken at Affiliate Summit, his sessions always receive a 10 out of 10. In a space with many imitators and pretenders, James is the real deal.”
"James Martell spoke authentically, eloquently and enthusiastically to my members. The title of his presentation was “Skyrocket your sales by building an audio broadcast empire.” James totally engaged the audience with his stories and examples and the depth and breadth of his knowledge around all things related to podcasting. He opened many eyes to the potential that can be realized by harnessing the power of podcasting to build a better business and life. My members simply loved him."
Connect with James
1415 Maple Street
White Rock, BC V4B 5C5
james -AT- jamesmartell.com